The Perfect Fit
Our RFP Reponse
1. A conceptual plan for the building, incorporating the latest thinking in the field concerning office requirements.
2. Specific conceptual drawings and detailed engineering and construction drawings that will serve as the basis for both bidding and construction by a general contractor.
3. Preparation of certain marketing materials for a pre-leasing and post-completion leasing effort (e.g., renderings, both interior and exterior).
4. A standard fit-out package for tenants and a budget for each tenant, with pricing for custom
add-ons and the standard fit-out.
5. Our assistance, where necessary, with the government approval process (i.e., permits).
John Smith is a 25-year project manager for NewTech Architecture. He has an extensive background in both tenant and property management.
John Smith, Team Lead
1515 Street Ave.
Nashville, TN 37208